As a fully distributed company, our entire team works remotely, so you will have the chance to be based anywhere you will want. We work in WIB (GMT+7) timezone.
At RevoU, we are on a mission to transform the state of higher education in Southeast Asia, and together with it, the lives of millions of people.
We are building a more effective alternative to traditional universities and vocational schools, rethinking how education should serve both students and employers’ needs in Indonesia’s booming digital economy.
Working hand in with industry leaders, top companies, and learning scientists we develop together the most effective programs to deliver the learning that today’s job market needs. We obsess about our students’ success and are relentlessly driven by unlocking each of our student’s full potential, regardless of their background.
In the short span of two years, we have already helped hundreds of students transform their careers, with thousands more waiting to start their journey with us in the upcoming months. If you are looking to have a real impact on people’s lives, we might have a role for you!
We are looking for highly motivated and genuinely passionate people to help us manage our online webinar called Mini Course, you will be the right hand of the Sr. Marketing Project Executive.
More specifically, you will:
- Coordinate with Sr. Marketing Project Executive in preparing Mini Course operational needs as well as ensuring the technical matters to run Mini Course smoothly.
- Act as the host during our live webinar and make sure the session went as planned.
- Manage the flow of all communication channels, which includes, but not limited to: Discord, Youtube, and WhatsApp.
- Working closely with other acquisition teams as well as admission RevoU to ensure the process of registration run smoothly which lead to a higher conversion rate.
- Proactively identify and address any potential issues that affect our projects, with the aim to remove any barriers for optimal result.
- Based on the insights gathered, improve the overall process for our project to achieve a high quality result
(The perfect candidate)
Growth mindset – willingness to learn and improve 🧠
Unhappy with business as usual, you are constantly looking at new opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your work and how things are done.
Excellent time and project management skills ⌛
You will be working with multiple stakeholders at the same time including but not limited to your team and other project owners on a daily basis. So you will need to be able to manage your time between operational tasks and continuous improvement.
Experience with video editing and excel is a plus 💻
Having experience in video editing and getting used to using excel for daily activities will be an advantage.
High empathy and great communication skills 😊
You will be spending most of your time talking to our stakeholders, be it during the live session (so public speaking experience will be a huge advantage) or via any communication platform that we have, while providing them with the most accurate information about how our program works and how it will benefit their careers. You might need to persuade some of them and cheer up some other that we won’t be able to enroll.
Passionate about education and obsessed about seeing students succeed 👩🎓
We want to build a culture of people obsessively passionate about our mission and the impact we can have on the lives of millions of people.
These are 3 most important promises we are making to you.
If you are looking for typical ‘startup’ benefits: flexible and remote working environment, an attractive package, premium health insurance, etc => we are offering you all these benefits as well.
But don’t join us for these, join us first and foremost for the 3 reasons above.